The first Industrial Data Space Association (IDSA) Summit will take place on the 22nd and 23rd of March, 2018 in the PwC Experience Center in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, and you can be part of the premiere!
IDSA supports “the secure exchange and simple linking of data in business ecosystems on the basis of standards and by using collaborative governance models”, and is hereby taking important steps towards achieving digitally networked industry.
During two communicative and constructive IDSA Summit days, the event will focus on a wide variety of relevant topics; from the future of data and the Data Economy to political and legal issues, and from insights from the Platform Economy to the latest insights from research.
In addition, attendees will have the chance to:
- Discuss and evolve with other experts relevant aspects of Industrial Data Space in a creative atmosphere;
- Attend workshops, talks and interactive sessions;
- Encourage the internationalization;
- Learn more about the IDS architecture and use cases;
- Listen to diversified presentations on core IDS topics