BUILDING AN INDUSTRY REFERENCE ARCHITECTURE
- Context Broker (Orion) integrates information from robots, other machines and sensors in the shop floor, breaking information silos.
- IDAS IoT Agents connect to sensors, handling multiple IoT protocols. OPC- UA IoT Agents bring alignment with RAMI 4.0.
- Kurento transforms media streams from cameras into valuable context information.
- ROS-2 robots are interfaced using Fast RTPS, adopted as default communication middleware in ROS-2.
- Tailor-made system adapters cope with rest of shop floor machines and information systems.
- History data is processed using different processing engines (e.g., Hadoop or Flink) to extract insights or derive smart actions.
- Complex Event Processing, Advanced AI or machine learning functions can be implemented on top of Apache Flink.
- Operational dashboards are based on the Wirecloud web mashup framework.
- Knowage enables KPIs monitoring, Reporting and BI functions.
BREAKING UP INFORMATION SILOS
THE FIWARE OPC UA AGENT
FIWARE AND INTERNATIONAL DATA SPACES: A SHARED VISION
FIWARE and IDSA are creating a secure and trustworthy data exchange which addresses interoperability with many different data types used in global supply chains.