The FIWARE iHubs Committee is looking for a Chairman. Are you up for the task? Find out how you can apply to the open call.
- Call opens: First week of November, 2018
- Deadline: November 18th, 2018 at 00:00
- Voting takes place: November 26th, 2018
- Anyone from a FIWARE iHub (official) can apply to the Chairmanship.
- The application must include the main activities that you as Chairman would like to run.
- The application should include at least two support letters from other iHubs (apart from the one that you are involved in).
- Period of Chairmanship is two years long.
- Represent the FIWARE iHubs in the FIWARE Summits.
- Attend to the FIWARE Summits.
- Maintain the relationship with the FIWARE Foundation.
- Organize and coordinate the meetings of the FIWARE iHubs Committee at least every three months.
- Coordinate and manage the process of evaluating new FIWARE iHubs.
Vote & Election
The proposals will be distributed on 19th to all FIWARE iHub members (it will be available on the Drive folder of FIWARE iHubs). Before voting, candidates will explain their proposals and the goals that they would like to achieve. The vote will take place during the FIWARE iHubs meeting of November 26th in the FIWARE Global Summit after the announcement of the new FIWARE iHubs. We will set up a video conference for those who cannot attend to the FIWARE Summit.
Only can vote one person from each FIWARE iHub (one iHub, one vote).
Interested in applying?
Fill out the following form by November 28th, 2018.