If you are a public administration and are in need of a solution for your municipality within the domains of Smart Cities, Smart Ports, Smart Logistics, Industry 4.0, Smart Agrifood or e-Health, the open call for submitting your candidacy for the 2019 FIWARE Zone Challenge IOT is now open. Apply to become a sponsor by February 28th.
Challenge IOT is one of FIWARE Zone‘s initiatives through which, by means of challenges, it orchestrates the development of excellence projects applied to strategic environments and based on real problems.
The idea is that Andalusian companies provide solutions using FIWARE technology to the challenges that Public Administrations have within the following sectors: Smart Cities, Smart Ports, Smart Logistics, Industrie 4.0, Smart Agrifood or e-Health.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- The FIWARE Zone program will finance the development and deployment of the technological solution that solves the specific need of the sponsor.
- The sponsor will be able to use and experience the result of the solution to his need during a year without incurring any cost.
- They will have access to the IoT platform and to the data generated by the part of the challenge that is implemented.
- You will receive exclusive training on the use and handling of the IoT platform so that you can exploit the real data generated during the time the pilot is running.
- A unique dashboard will be generated for the challenge.
- You can use the challenge both internally and externally, presenting the solution as a success story when and where appropriate.
- FIWARE Zone will present the solution and the sponsor as success stories (where applicable) in the national and international forums in which it will participate.
Obligations of Sponsors
- Sign the agreement with Telefónica and the Regional Government of Andalusia for the development and deployment of the challenge.
- Publicize the challenge to attract companies.
- Participate in the evaluation committee that will decide which company wins the challenge.
- Participate in the monitoring committees that are carried out to ensure the implementation, execution, and completion of the challenge.
- Manage the necessary permits to facilitate the deployment and operation of the pilot.
- Support the deployment and installation of the challenge.
- Keep the pilot active for at least one year.
- Use the FIWARE Zone mark in the communications carried out for the pilot in question.
- Participation in at least one working table to talk about the experience.
- Generate a report of conclusions of the pilot.