FIWARE Zone is looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join their team in Sevilla, Spain. The FIWARE iHub in Andalusia acts locally upon FIWARE’s global strategy. It does so by joining the AndaluciaSmart Programme and FIWARE to create a Smart Region.
Job Location: Sevilla, Spain
- Mentoring companies in their integration with the FIWARE standard, helping them to integrate their solutions with the Telefónica FIWARE Platform.
- Promote the use of IoT FIWARE, GPRS/3G/LTE, Ultra Low Power Networks, and Short Range Sensor Networks.
- Education and training of entrepreneurs, technology companies, students, researchers and public administrations.
- FIWARE training in Smart City projects with clients.
- Engage the innovation centers and social network channels to grow the FIWARE ecosystem.
- Participate in conferences, events and trade fairs. Seminars in universities and innovation centres.
- Manage and configure centres, test teams, development tools, training and consultancy.
- Project Management of Smart City projects linked to the FIWARE activities of Telefónica’s customers.
- Assist companies in the evolution and development of new FIWARE components.
- Advice companies on European funding and international projects.
- Participate in FIWARE’s international working groups.
Education: A university degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar will be considered.
Skills and Attributes:
- Candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, high motivation, collaborative work skills and with an interest in being part of future projects will be considered.
- Expert in FIWARE Technology and experience in the development of FIWARE-IoT Ready and Powered by FIWARE solutions.
- Advanced knowledge in the certification of FIWARE products is valued.
- Technical and communicative capacity to carry out training sessions in other technologies for companies and Public Administrations.
- Technical and communicative capacity to carry out mentoring sessions for startups and companies in the technology sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Smart Cities platforms, especially those developed on FIWARE technology is a plus.
- Knowledge of the use and applicability of FIWARE in other environments is seen as an asset.
- Knowledge of the FIWARE ecosystem at a global level will be valued.
- High level of English (spoken and written).
- Communication skills to participate in both national and international FIWARE events (Spanish/English).
- Solid background in areas related to sales, customer engineering and operation in the large customer segment.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of courses, workshops and technology workshops.
- Experience in integrating verticals with FIWARE platforms is an asset.
- Experience in the development of IoT solutions, knowledge or experience in software solution integration projects, innovation centre management capacity and reporting is an asset.