At the Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona, Spain from 14-16 November we’ll be joined by 12 fantastic ‘Powered By FIWARE’ Solutions solving city challenges. Allow us to introduce you to the first 6 who will be showcasing their solutions at the FIWARE Stand B231!
- Telefónica / Geographica (Urbo) – Urbo is a Smart City frontend environment that enables the creation of location-intelligence enriched urban services dashboards for FIWARE based city platforms.
- Wellness Telecom – From their Smart Cities & Wellness solutions IoT concept, Wellness Telecom has been conducting work in the fields of energy efficiency, the environment and mobility with more than 5,000 devices operating in 120 spanish cities.
- YerbaBuena VR – Next generation real-time 360 live streaming distribution platform for Virtual Reality.
- Ubiwhere – Embraces interoperability, Open Data and smart cloud-based services as fundamental components of what it does to create smart solutions for smart cities.
- Accelogress (Save-a-Space) – Smart solution for parking operators.
- HOP Ubiquitous – Creates innovative cities with the goal of improving the quality of life thanks to the customized design and deployment of Smart POIs, through the activation of citizen co-creation processes, tourism experience management, city monitoring and intelligent systems integration.
Continue to watch this space for more information regarding our attendance at the event, speaker sessions, and the ‘Powered By FIWARE’ Solutions that will be joining us at the SCEWC.