The FIWARE accelerator SOUL-FI is already receiving pilot projects for its “Round B” before its deadline expires (30th of September). In this “Round B”, they offer:
- Co-funding of 75% of project budget, with a maximum of a € 75.000,00 for incentive.
- Benefiting from a wide range of free support services to speed up the development process (tutoring, mentoring, matchmaking and networking).
- Accessing a pro-active, networked environment to get connected with investors, potential customers and stakeholders.
- Negotiating eventual large-scale testing of the product through in situ pilots in different EU cities (Florence, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Valladolid and Birmingham) and access to specific typology of open data.
- Identifying additional funding (investment readiness path, crowd-funding, fundraising support).
If you are an ICT developer and you have a good idea for a smarter urban life of EU citizens, about topics like quality of life, mobility, resource efficiency, tourism, cultural heritage, health and whatever can make citizens modern life easier, you can participate directly in “Round B”, without passing through “Round A”, to develop your idea in a project.