Japan’s IoT Acceleration Consortium is offering 10 EU tech SMEs the chance to participate free of charge, along with flights and accommodation included as part of the package, in the CEATEC Japan Expo 2017 which runs 3-6 October.
CEATEC is one of the biggest IT/electronics exhibition in Japan. More than 130,000 visitors. Prime Minister Shinzo ABE attended the reception of the CEATEC last year.
Consortium members (2700 companies) will vote for the most interesting EU applicants, with the top 10 being invited to take up this exciting opportunity.
The package includes:
- Return flights and accommodation
- An exhibitors booth for the three day long expo
- A pitch session to CEATEC visitor companies
- A business matching sessions with Japanese companies
Please be aware that the deadline for applications is Thursday 13th July. This opportunity is open to companies that operate in sectors that relate to IoT, including AI, Cyber Security, AR/VR, Fintech, sensing device, drone and Big Data etc.
Register here: https://iotlab.jp/en/
* Deadline is extended to 13th July, you can see the old deadline which is on 7th July on the above website.