At this point, we are sure that you all know what the Accelerator Programme is about; but, just in case you have not heard of this before, let us recall that it is an effort, co-funded by the European Commission, to encourage digital innovation all throughout Europe. For that purpose, 16 international entities (accelerators) have been chosen to select SMEs and entrepreneurs. These will receive not only funding, but also coaching, mentoring and support by technical and business experts. But apart from that, FIWARE technologies will facilitate the creation of their digital businesses, by offering a set of building blocks that can be combined and, thus, build a new app.
Of course, each and every one of the accelerators has its own requirements to apply and present your proposal. You can find more information in our webpage or you can contact us through any of our social media or means of contact. FIWARE Accelerators are already receiving projects and working on their selection, but some of them will close their open calls soon. Do you want to know all the details of their open calls and dates? Then, keep reading!
The closing dates of the accelerators are as follows:
- FI-ADOPT (Until 30 Oct 2014)
- FICHe (Until 31 Oct 2014)
- EuropeanPioneers (Until 31 Oct 2014)
- SOUL-FI (Until 31 Oct 2014)
- IMPACT (Until 7 Nov 2014)
- SmartAgriFood (Until 15 Nov 2014)
- CreatiFI (Until 30 Nov 2014)
- FI-C3 (Until Nov 2014)
- FInish (Until Nov 2014)
- FABulous (Until Nov 2014)
- SpeedUP! (Until 10 Dec 2014)
- CEED Tech (Until 15 Dec 2014)
- Finodex (Until 19 Dec 2014)
- frontierCities (Until 15 Jan 2014)
- INCENSe (Until 15 Jan 2014)
- FRACTALS (Until 28 Feb 2014)
And, what can an accerator do for you? Let's take as an example one of them, European Pioneers, which is closing its open call this week! Developers, do not miss this opportunity, because it can be your next step into the future of your business!