Community & Content Manager
The Community Manager at FIWARE is a critical member of the Marketing team.
You will be the main stakeholder on community projects, responsible for the success of enterprise level community growth, co-creation and engagement strategies. In order to achieve this success, you will leverage your previous experience in community or liaison or strategic engagement management, using cross-communication channels from social media, mailings, webinars and event co-organization, and work directly with existing and new members, cities and partners on joint initiatives. Excellent English language skills (best a mother tongue speaker or similar), strong communication/written skills, relationship building prowess and conflict management skills are required.
What we expect from you
You will support the Marketing team in all the activities related to Community Management with a strong focus on Social Media, Mailing and direct engagements. This means active participation in the development of action plans to achieve our goals in a fastly growing organization.
Tasks will focus on but not limited to:
- Developing content for communication and dissemination materials with the support of our project and technical teams: business and technical oriented (e.g. mailings, blog posts, video scripts, brochures, websites, press releases, press kits, events)
- Being part of our event management team for trade fairs and FIWARE-owned conferences for community-oriented action plans and contributions
- Liaising with members, strategic partners, service providers to support a growing spirit of collaboration, co-creation and community
- Creation and implementation of strategic programmes (e.g. for the growth of FIWARE Evangelists)
- Community relevant content for our websites and brochures, participation in and support of our Mission Support Committee Meetings, running FIWARE Event Calendar
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of members’ success to be a trusted POC, thought leader and advisor with our community
- Overseeing community communications, coordinating efforts between different entities as well as the general public, KPIs in community growth
- Potentially: relaunch of an internal Hubspot project
- Coordinating with multiple teams
- Ideal years of (international) experience: 5+ years
What you should bring
- Passionate about communications and technical innovations, people and different cultures
- Business and engaging writing skills
- Studies in marketing and/or corporate communications
- Proficient in English, German is of advantage but not required
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs, MailChimp. Knowledge in CMS (WordPress DIVI) as well as CRM tools (Hubspot) would be of advantage.
- Creative and proactive mindset
- Organisational skills, getting-things-done attitude and strong communication skills
- Confidence in communicating with Executives and C-level, VP, technical and business stakeholders
- Experience in Hubspot would be of advantage
- Multi-tasking and smart. You love planning, focus, and our principle: simpler is better
What we offer
- Become part of a friendly, young and dynamic team with tons of great ideasWork with multiple teams worldwide
- Broad insight into diverse areas of Marketing, PR, the European and other Commissions
- The opportunity to work independently
- Flexible working location in accordance with your regular calls and our monthly meeting schedule in Berlin
As soon as possible
Submit your application!
If you feel that this sounds like you, please send your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date.
Community & Content Manager