What makes TM Forum Live! the most anticipated annual event for senior executives across digital ecosystems?
The opportunity to connect and network with the who’s who from across digital ecosystems in a unique, collaborative environment
TM Forum Live! offers:
- Focused Topics that matter to you – Learn how to implement and monetize innovations in a number of key areas critical to digital success
- Niche Audience – Delegates return each year to network, learn how to accelerate R&D, and to join collaboration projects to develop real-word solutions to key industry challenges
- Groundbreaking Solutions – Discover best practices in your industry and check out the latest technologies in a jam packed expoAt the upcoming TM Forum Live in Nice, on May 9-12, many of the outcomes and strengths, resulting of the partnership between TM Forum and FIWARE, will be explored in great depth. Let’s have a look at the event agenda to highlight the sessions involving FIWARE :
DAY 1 – MAY 9, 2016: SMART CITY LIVE – ATHENA AUDITORIUM
• 11.55 AM – FIWARE and OASC – helping to make the Smart City happen. Juanjo Hierro (Coordinator & Chief Architect FIWARE – CTO Industrial IoT and Smart Cities Platform Product Unit Telefónica)
• 04.55 PM – PANEL: APIs and Open Data – empowering businesses to create new smart city services
DAY 3 – MAY 11, 2016: SMART CITY WORKSHOP – ATHENA AUDITORIUM
This workshop will be based on the foundation built by the FIWARE and the TM Forum teams. By combining the experience and knowledge from both actors, this partnership is unleashing innovation in Smart Cities. The workshop aims at discuss and underline the right choices that cities should be making to seize the opportunities that their digital transformation would bring.
• 8:50 AM – Welcome from the Chair – Carl Piva, VP Strategic Programs, TM Forum
• 9:00 AM – Keynote – What is the opportunity cities can seize by joining forces to drive urban innovation and an Economy of Data model? – Michael Mulquin, Director, IS Communications Ltd
• 9:15 AM – Workshop #1 – Unleashing city innovation based on open data – Dr. Sumit D Chowdhury, Founder, Gaia Smart Cities – Creator of Smart City Masters Level Course, Carnegie Mellon University – Best Selling Author of ‘Rules of the Game’,
• 11:15 AM – Workshop #2 – Business model ecosystem design driving an open city data platform – Juanjo Hierro, Coordinator & Chief Architect, FIWARE – CTO Industrial IoT and Smart Cities Platform Product Unit, Telefónica
• 12:45 PM – Networking Lunch & Exhibition Visit
• 2:00 PM – Workshop #3 – When the rubber hits the road: Making it happen – Peter Fatelnig, Deputy Head of Unit for ‘Net Innovation’, European Commission
• 3:15 PM – Roadblocks to be overcome in unleashing smart city innovation – Susan Salkind, Fellow, CodeX – The Stanford Center for Legal Informatics, Stanford Law School
• 3:25 PM – Chairman’s closing remarks – Carl Piva, VP Strategic Programs, TM Forum
Apart from getting the ticket for TM Forum Live directly, it can be earned by participating in the Open Hack around smart cities that will take place the weekend before the main event. It might be a great opportunity for startups and developers within the FIWARE ecosystem to boost the deployment of their present projects and apps and also to create new ones.