FIWARE will be present at the IoT Solutions World Congress 2016 in Barcelona on the 25-27th October.
The second edition of this event is expected to gather more than 8,000 national and international visitors and will be focusing on IoT solutions in six dedicated areas: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Logistics, Innovation and Technology.
Being pointed out as one of the main actors in the growth of the Industrial IoT sector, FIWARE is raising awareness about the rich value proposition that has been assembled around and to fulfill the needs of the developers, companies, users and communities engaged within the IoT market, being part of it and pushing it to move forward.
IOTSWC 2016 is a highly strategic date for FIWARE. Startups and developers, as well as by high level representatives, will be reinforcing the strong presence of the Community within the event.
FIWARE will be in the Exhibition Area, booth C340, introducing four different demos.The startups demoing their products and solutions will be:
· Tera, with their project Beeta, a solution for energy savings.
· Optimization of warehouse logistics with FIWARE-based robots by eProsima.
· Drone Delivery by Connect Robotics, which use drones for transportation and delivery of goods.
· CardioWheel by CardioID Technologies, which uses the steering wheel to control the health of the driver.
On Testbed Area, another couple of solutions powered by FIWARE and picked out as two of the best among all the participants in the Call for Testbeds will be showcased at the Exhibition Area 2:
· Adevice, with their water quality control demonstration.
· ETConcept with Fi-Sonic, presenting a solution that captures, processes and analyses the sound in a specific space.
FIWARE will be present at the Congress Area too, with a session titled ‘FIWARE: towards an open IoT-enabled Industrial Data Space’ (Slot: EU-7; 26th Oct at 12:45-13:30). The top level speaker will be Ulrich Ahle,
More information about the activities and projects around FIWARE that will be presented at the Congress can be found on the dedicated blogpost. We will be updating and sharing our main outcomes and assets around the Internet of Things, in the days prior to the IoT Solutions World Congress.
Let’s meet there and stay tuned during its celebration, following our community channels to be updated about the even and being invited to share your own plans, highlights and thoughts about the Congress through our social networks, using #IoTSWC16 and #FIWARE.