This hands-on FIWARE Technology Workshop will provide a great opportunity for you to familiarize yourself with FIWARE, the FIWARE Catalogue and the opportunities that FIWARE technology brings. Please find below a preliminary agenda of topics that could be addressed.
- Intro to FIWARE in general
- Intro to FIWARE Reference Architecture
- Preparing the Raspberry PI with code
- Core Content Management: FIWARE Context Broker
- FIWARE Service and Service Path
- FIWARE Data Models
- FIWARE NGSI-LD
- Adding IoT Agent to Context Broker
- History Data: Cygnus / MySQL
- History Data: STH-Comet
- Data Processing: Perseo
- Security: IDM + PEP Proxy Wilma
- Outlook other components
To register for this workshop, please fill out the following form.
Please note that spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
This will be the final workshop before the FIWARE Global Summit in Berlin (23-24 October), where the next introductory session will take place. In addition the event offers a full-day training, and an exciting two-day agenda covering a variety of topics.
Date: 10 September 2019
Time: 10:00-15:00 (including a 30 min lunch break – lunch at own cost)
Venue: FIWARE Foundation HQ, Berlin