Organised in Brussels on January 22nd, 2015, with the contribution of several European initiatives, this public workshop is set up as a space for sharing and debate about technology, ecosystem and toolkits for open and connected smart cities.
Who should join this event?
– City and city innovation agency representatives, researches, and companies, interested on community-driven innovation in open smart cities and in linking this to the Future Internet Open Platforms (FIWARE).
– City and city innovation agency representatives interested in sharing information about results from IoT, Future Internet and open data pilots and deployments in cities, and the positioning of the different technologies, tools and solutions tested in different environments.
– City and city innovation agency representatives, researches, and companies, interested in protecting cities from vendor locking, open platforms and open data, and fostering city interoperability and application portability.
– Project leaders of smart city projects pursuing for synergies with other European initiatives.
– Policy and project officers from the European Commission involved in the areas of FIWARE, FIRE, IoT, and Smart Cities.
The Connected Smart Cities Conference is supported by the CIP Smart City portfolio projects (connectedsmartcities.eu), FIWARE (fiware.org), OrganiCity (new H2020 FIRE project), some of the cities and city innovation agencies involved in those initiatives together with both ENoLL (www.openlivinglabs.eu) and and Eurocities KSF (www.eurocities.eu).
The conference is free of charge but registration is compulsory and spaces very limited.
Address of the venue and agenda will be posted very soon.